When you start a new business many legal issues may arise. For instance, you may wonder, what type of business structure should you have? Other questions include: What contracts will I need for procurement, professional services and other goods and services? What kind of agreement will I use with my customers? Will I need employment contracts? What about ethical issues? Here are seven ways that an Outside General Counsel can help your business.
- Determining business structure and the drafting of organization and operating agreements.
- Contract Drafting and Review
- Legal Advice and Representation in Court
- Review of Advertising to determine compliance with consumer protection laws.
- Identification of relevant Ethical and statutory requirements.
- Preparation of Employee Handbooks and other policies and procedures
- Corporate Governance
The Royal Legal Group, LLC offers a general counsel package to fit your needs. Call us at 202-255-6921.