Civil Litigation

Civil Litigation

At the Royal Law Office, we strive to provide our clients with the best legal representation available in and around the Washington Metro area, including Maryland. Our thorough preparation, experience and knowledge of the law as it relates to civil litigation and breach of contract matters has allowed us to successfully resolve issues related to a variety of civil matters. If you have a civil litigation matter, contact the Royal Law Office today to learn more about our services. We are happy to review your case to determine if we can assist you in resolving the matter in a cost-effective manner. Our phone numbers are 301-275-9973 (in Maryland) or 202-255-6921 (in the District of Columbia). If you are interested in online legal services, please visit our “Contact Us” page and fill out the contact form. Someone from our office will respond via email, or you can chat with us online.


Small claims court, trial courts or appellate courts are fraught with procedures, rules and customs that may hinder individuals from representing themselves. Let us help! Civil matters we have successfully resolved include, but are not limited to:

  • Probate Matters
  • Contract Breaches
  • General Business Litigation
  • Debt Collection Defense
  • Consumer Matters

Breach of Contract

At the Royal Law Office, we have negotiated resolutions and/or represented numerous individuals and businesses in litigation for breach of contract. We have assisted many in pursuing claims against those who have violated the terms of a contract, as well as defended those who have claims against them.

Contract disputes we handle include:

  • Employment Disputes – Employers and employees may choose to take legal action to resolve disputes over the terms of employment agreements or to protect their rights, etc.
  • Business Disputes – Contract disputes, including actions to enforce contract terms, contract interpretation, mediation of business disputes, and other contract breaches.
  • Real Estate Disputes – Failure to disclose property defects or misrepresentation of a property, etc.
  • Warranties – Failure to honor.

Alternative Dispute Resolution

Need a Mediator… or another type of alternative dispute resolution professional? Has the court ordered you to participate in mediation? Need representation at an Arbitration? Sometimes disputes can be resolved out of court through settlement, negotiation, mediation, arbitration or some other process. Once you and the party with whom you have a dispute decide that alternative dispute resolution is the right way to resolve your dispute, let Stephanie L. Royal help facilitate a resolution.